Friday, October 22, 2010

The Xplicit Truth

Commandment Broken
 Xplicit Truth,
      I need you to hold true to your name and give me your best advice. Here's the situation My boy and I have been friends all of  our lives you could even say he is like my brother. I recently did the ultimate no no I smashed his wife. I felt horrible after wards that is until I went to go talk to his wife about us coming clean about what we did and we ended up having sex again, and well let's just say if I am to confess to my boy about what happened I wouldn't be able to use the words "I smashed your wife" I would have to say "I've been smashing your wife" now here is where the situation gets sticky. My boy came over to my house 3 nights ago crying, saying that he knows his wife has been cheating and how her p***y doesn't feel the same, he can tell another man has been in there. I didn't really say to much but I damn near choked myself trying to swallow the words that I knew would hurt my friend/brother. So Xplicit this is where you do your job and tell me, do I stay quiet or do I cause a rumble in the jungle?

Bros before Hoes


Dear Bros, 
      Everyone knows what you do in the dark will eventually come to the light. I probably did not need to remind you of that and judging by the information that you have provided in your letter your situation is about to become a lighthouse. Should you tell your boy? Hell yes! Nothing good is going to come from this situation and the longer you wait to tell him, the more damage it will cause. Your boy came to crying about his pain, a pain that you caused and you just let him wallow in that misery. You need to ask yourself does your friend deserve a friend like you?

Baby on board while my ship is sinking

Dear Xplicit Truth,
 I'm a 21 year old student that is 6 months pregnant with my first child. My fiance and I have been together for 3 years we have been best friends since the age of 11. 7months ago we moved into an apartment with 2 other roommates. Last month the 2 roommates moved out because they were unable to afford to keep living there which has left it up to me and my fiance to try and pay all the bills plus rent.We both are unemployed, our car has been repossessed and as of now the only option we have is to break our lease and move back with his parents in their 2 bedroom apartment that has 4 other people living there already.I'm just at a lost on what to do.

Mom overboard


Dear Mom Overboard,
           Your situation is very complicated and it seems as if your options are limited because your finances are non existing and your expecting a child. Not only will you be entering a living situation where you will be sharing a small living space with 4 other people, In 3 months you will be having a child. My best advice to you is go live with your future in laws and you and your fiance communicate and agree on a set date that you want to be out. Obviously your fiance should be seeking employment and as soon as your available to so should you. I wish I could give you advice that would lift your spirits. I wish you luck and congrats on your new baby.



emails can be sent to xplicittruth@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment