Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Xplicit Truth

His Ex Wife vs Our New LifeHey Xplicit Truth,

 I'm engaged to a wonderful successful man that has been divorced for 5 years and he has 2 children from that marriage our wedding is going to be grand  and as you can imagine the cost of the wedding is also. Now my fiance has been paying his required alimony and child support but he also pays for the ex wife's total living expenses (mortgage, cellphone bills, utilities, all of the kids financial needs). My biggest problem and concern with this is it has caused a delay in payments for our wedding and preparations for starting our new life together. I don't know how or if I should address this matter. Please give me the Xplicit Truth on what I should do



Bridezilla Emerging

Dear Bridezilla, 
 You need to express your concerns with your future husband honey, paying the required alimony and child support is fine, but enough is enough. I respect your future husband for being the stand up man that he is being and making sure that his children are provided for but he also has to understand his ex is no longer his responsibility or priority and that you are. You can't enter a union of til death do you part biting your tongue on a matter this serious. Honestly he maybe under the impression that you are okay with this and this will carry on into your marriage. Unleash that Bridezilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment