Friday, October 29, 2010

The Xplicit Truth

 Holding On With No Hands



Dear Xplicit Truth,

  O.k. here we go, so my kids father and I have been dealing with each other for about 10 years now (off and on) over the years I have been pregnant a total of 5 times I aborted one child and miscarried two others and have my son and daughter. My kids father and I or no longer a couple, but we still have friendly last night visit. I recently found out I was pregnant and when I told him his response was "I can't afford anymore kids" I expressed to him that I understand that but honestly I can't put myself through another abortion. Fast Forwarding. So last weekend he took me on a trip and while we were on our "Trip" while I was laying across the bed and he came and belly flopped on top of me, he "accidentally" flung the door open and the knob hit me in my stomach. Once we returned home from the trip I noticed I was spotting so I asked him to take me to the hospital as he walked out the door he told me that he didn't have the time, that he promised his fiance he would be back by 8:00 p.m. My heart was crushed not only did he not care about our unborn child but I never knew ANYTHING about a fiance. Xplicit my heart crumbled into a million pieces and needless that I lost the baby. What is so scary to me is after all of this I still hold on to hopes of us being together. I know I'm a fool but the heart wants what the heart wants.

In love too deep

Dear In love too deep,
   You don't need advice from me you already said yourself that you know that you are a fool. I would never tell a woman to leave her man but sweetie lets be honest he is not your man. This man made it very clear to you where you stand with him and exactly what he feels about you when he did these things to you which was an obvious attempt to make you lose the baby and did not care enough about you or your health to take you to the emergency room. Honey my best advice to you is leave this man alone and only deal with him as the Father of your children. Take all that energy and love that you were giving him and put it into your children. They are going to need you to be strong. Judging from the looks of things if/when he marries this woman a lot of things will be changing. I hope you can take my words and use them and I offer you my condolences.


*emails can be sent to xplicittruth@ymail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment